Curriculum Management System
- Manage programs and courses: create, revise and manage course content throughout a course’s lifecycle;
provide approval routing
- Create Program and Course-level Outcomes and define various levels of attainment. Map course-level outcomes
to course objectives and/or to specific tests, assignments, activities and exams.
- Create and manage lesson plans and time tables.
- Create and manage question banks; create knowledge bases by creating course repositories including course
materials, videos, assignments and other resources.
- Enable students to register for courses through the Course Registration module; allow faculty to tailor
by finding and integrating content from external sources.